Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
AlSi alloys are widely used in auto parts.Baienwei AlSi alloys are widely used in auto brake systems, including brake discs, brake callipers, brake drum.
Conventional Brake Disc/Brake Drum:
Conventional brake discs are always made of cast iron, cast steel and forged steel, which could result in insufficient heat capacity, bad thermal conductivity and hot cracks in high braking power under nervous and sudden situations.
Especially in the long-distance brake, the high temperature and heat produced by brake disc can make the braking strength change, so that the brake is not reliable and very dangerous; The high density of iron base or steel base brake discs will increase car body weight and engine load to influence the acceleration performance, which can not meet the present trend of vehicle weight loss.
Baienwei AlSi brake disc/brake drum:
Compared to the conventionally used gray cast iron brake discs, AlSi alloy brake discs have a lower
density and higher thermal conductivity.
AlSi alloy brake discs are expected to result in weight reduction of up to 50 – 60 % in brake systems.
During the brake process, AlSi alloy brake discs can reduce friction heat and shorten brake distance
prolong the life of brake system
AlSi alloy brake discs have stable and reliable fatigue and wear properties,which enhance the driving
safety of automobiles.
Next: Baienwei AlSi Alloys
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Prototypes To Production-Baienwei P...
- The Advantages Of AlSi Alloys Compa...
- High Performance Spray Forming Alum...
- Low CTE Controlled Expansion AlSi A...
- High Performance Spray Forming CE A...
- China Made Spray Forming Controlled...
- Baienwei Spray Forming Aluminum All...
- Lightweight Low CTE High Thermal Co...
- Hermetic Electronic Packaging China...
- How To Produce Al-Si Alloys?