Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
The manufacturing process of AlSi alloys is spray forming.
AlSi cyliner liners, having advantages over the conventional product, including a reduction in engine weight, reduced oil consumption and hydrocarbon (HC) emissions (up to 30% less), increased engine power and efficiency, reduced friction and piston wear, reduced noise, and good machinability and ease of recycling.
Baienwei also offers other AlSi auto parts: pistons, brake discs, rotors, vanes,connecting rods etc.
Previous: AlSi Alloys Used In Automotive
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- AlSi Alloys Used In Automotive
- Baienwei CNC Milling Service
- Baienwei Social Media Training- Fro...
- Baienwei AlSi Alloys
- AlSi Alloy Used In Auto Brake Systems
- Prototypes To Production-Baienwei P...
- The Advantages Of AlSi Alloys Compa...
- High Performance Spray Forming Alum...
- Low CTE Controlled Expansion AlSi A...
- High Performance Spray Forming CE A...