Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
As a high tech company, Baienwei is always focusing on the R&D and production of AlSi alloys.
AlSi alloy is a binary alloy composed of silicon and aluminum, it is widely used in RF/microwave, aerospace, defense, optical, automotive industry etc.
Baienwei AlSi alloy has many advantages: AlSi alloy has low CTE, adjustable, compatible with GaAs, GaN and Al203;AlSi alloy has high thermal conductivity, which is up to 180W/mK; AlSi has low density, only about 1/3 the weight of Kovar; AlSi alloy is also plateable, machinable, weldable.
Baienwei AlSi performance parameter：
Previous: AlSi Alloy Used In Auto Brake Systems
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- AlSi Alloy Used In Auto Brake Systems
- Prototypes To Production-Baienwei P...
- The Advantages Of AlSi Alloys Compa...
- High Performance Spray Forming Alum...
- Low CTE Controlled Expansion AlSi A...
- High Performance Spray Forming CE A...
- China Made Spray Forming Controlled...
- Baienwei Spray Forming Aluminum All...
- Lightweight Low CTE High Thermal Co...
- Hermetic Electronic Packaging China...