Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Due to high stiffness, low CTE, high thermal conductivity and excellent mechanical properties, Al-Si alloys are widely used in medical industry, for example, X-ray detector.
Advantages of Al-Si alloys:
■High thermal conductivity.
■Easy to be machined, plated and welded.
AlSi-alloys are widely used as carrier substrate for X-ray detector.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Baienwei Spray Formed Super High St...
- Low Price Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloys
- High Quality Spray Formed Controlle...
- Low Price Lightweight Low CTE High ...
- Controlled Expansion Al-Si Alloys U...
- Silicon Aluminum Alloys Used For RF...
- Hypereutectic Aluminum Auto Parts
- CE13&CE15 Appication In Aerial Phot...
- Braking Drums Excellent Mechanical ...
- Controlled Expansion Alloys Used In...