Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
AlSi alloy is a kind of low thermal expansion aluminum alloy.
If the thermal expansion of traditional aluminum alloy is high,it can replace traditional aluminum alloy;
It can replace some low thermal expansion materials, e.g.: KOVAR with relatively heavy weight;
It can replace the materials with low thermal expansion and high thermal conductivity but heavy weight, e.g.: copper-molybdenum, copper-tungsten and copper, while the weight of these materials is a problem;
It canreplace the standard aluminum alloy because of the higher stiffness.
If there is requirement of structure stability, it can be combined with the property of metals and ceramic materials and operated within some extent of temperature range.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- The Application Of AlSi50
- Controlled Expansion AlSi Alloys Fo...
- AlSi Cylinder Liners