Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Baienwei adopts advanced spray forming process specializing in the R&D and production of high performance aluminum alloys.
■ AlSi alloys
-High thermal conductivity
-High electrical conductivity(excellent EMI/RF shielding performance)
-Good thermo-mechanical stability
-Machinability, platability and compatible with microelectronic assembly technology.
■ Super high strength aluminum alloys--STRONGEST ALNUUMIM ALLOY AVAILABLE
-All the advantages of standard aluminum, like light weight, formability and machinability.
-High Strength: Specific strength is superior to steel and titanium
-High Strength: Specific strength is superior to steel and titanium.
-Wear Resistance: Surface treatments such as hard anodizing may be dispensed with in many cases to reduce the costs.
-High Ductility：Unique microstructure and high strength provide excellent formability and machining properties.
-Competitive Cost: Light weight reduces comprehensive cost.
-Customizable material properties.
Previous: Low CTE Controlled Expansion AlSi Alloys
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Low CTE Controlled Expansion AlSi A...
- High Performance Spray Forming CE A...
- China Made Spray Forming Controlled...
- Baienwei Spray Forming Aluminum All...
- Lightweight Low CTE High Thermal Co...
- Hermetic Electronic Packaging China...
- How To Produce Al-Si Alloys?
- New Solution For Electronics And Th...
- Hypereutectic AlSi Alloy Auto Parts...
- Alternative To Kovar-Lightweight Co...