Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
As a thermal management and electronic packaging material, CE Al-Si alloys are widely used in the electronics and related industries for a range of applications.The coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) can be adjustable from 7 and 20 ppm/°C.
The outstanding physical properties and manufacturing characteristics of AlSi Aloys are used in various electronic applications, such as RF/microwave packages and carriers,heat sinks, optical and opto-electronic housings, carrier plates for laminate PCBs, guide bars for circuit boards, and jigs and fixtures in semiconductor processing equipment and soldering ovens.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- China Made Spray Forming Controlled...
- Baienwei Spray Forming Aluminum All...
- Lightweight Low CTE High Thermal Co...
- Hermetic Electronic Packaging China...
- How To Produce Al-Si Alloys?
- New Solution For Electronics And Th...
- Hypereutectic AlSi Alloy Auto Parts...
- Alternative To Kovar-Lightweight Co...
- Baienwei Offers Hypereutectic Al-Si...
- Al-Si Alloys Used In Optical And La...