Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
The properties of traditional packaging can no longer satisfy the needs of rapid development of microelectronic technology.Therefore,a variety of SI-Al alloys suitable for application in electronics industries have been developed with Rapid Solidification technique in our company.The Rapid Solidification high silicon content(20~70wt%) alloy show fine and homogeneous microstructures,excellent comprehensive properties,and particular they have lower thermal expansion coefficients,higher heat conductivity and low density(MMCs),the novel alloys can be machined with the traditional electronic packaging materials.The novel Si-Al alloy materials can be machined with traditional cutting tools ,and can be readily coated with Ni,Au,Ag,and Cu.Besides,the vertically alloys have been successfully applied in aerospace industry such as RF/microwave magnifier with 30% weight reduction compared with the packaging made of Kovar alloy.Here,below is the final product manufactured by our company which being used as housings or packaging in semiconductor arena.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- The illustrate of high reliability ...
- High-performance aluminum alloys we...
- Controlled Expansion (Si/Al)alloy F...
- Overview Beneficial Properties of H...
- Rapid Solidification Al-50%Si Alloy...
- Beneficial Properties Of Spray Form...
- Controlled Expansion Al-Si Alloys F...