Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Tianjin Baienwei, as a high-tech company in China, has successfully developed a series of spray formed Al-Si alloys.
The alloys are processed by advanced spray forming technology, which have homogeneous and isotropic properties.
Due to lightweight(only about 1/3 weight of Kovar), toilored CTE（7-20ppm/℃）and high thermal conductivity with outstanding mechanical and physical properties,Al-Si alloys have been widely used in electronic applications.
Baienwei Al-Si alloys series:
■ AlSi27 (Al-27%Si)
■ AlSi42 (Al-42%Si)
■ AlSi50 (Al-50%Si)
■ AlSi60 (Al-60%Si)
■ AlSi70 (Al-70%Si)
Address:No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Hermetic Electronic Packaging China...
- How To Produce Al-Si Alloys?
- New Solution For Electronics And Th...
- Hypereutectic AlSi Alloy Auto Parts...
- Alternative To Kovar-Lightweight Co...
- Baienwei Offers Hypereutectic Al-Si...
- Al-Si Alloys Used In Optical And La...
- Baienwei Offers Metal Hermetic Pack...
- Baienwei Hypereutectic Piston
- Al-Si Alloys Used For Semiconductor