Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
With the development of enonomy, electronics becomes more and more important for people's daily life.Therefore, the weight-reduction of electronic components has raise more and more attention.
Baienwei spray formed Al-Si alloy, is a kind of controlled expansion alloy, whose CTE can be adjustable from 7ppm/℃-20ppm/℃. It is regarded as a new solution to electronics and thermal management.
The low density of Al-Si alloys greatly reduce the weight of components.Compared to Kovar, the weight of Al-Si alloys is only about 1/3 of Kovar. Al-Si alloy is the alternative to Kovar, AlSiC, Cu-W, Cu-Mo and Titanium,Al-Si alloy is the lightest thermal management and electronic packaging alloy.
Baienwei controlled expansion Al-Si alloys have high thermal conductivity,good heat dissipation, which will reduce the risk the failure of components.
Besides high physical performance,Baienwei Al-Si alloys also have excellent mechanical properties.Al-Si alloys are easily to be machined, plated and welded. Baienwei also offers instructions to customers.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Hypereutectic AlSi Alloy Auto Parts...
- Alternative To Kovar-Lightweight Co...
- Baienwei Offers Hypereutectic Al-Si...
- Al-Si Alloys Used In Optical And La...
- Baienwei Offers Metal Hermetic Pack...
- Baienwei Hypereutectic Piston
- Al-Si Alloys Used For Semiconductor
- Optimized Spray Forming Process
- Electronic Packaging Machining
- Controlled Expansion Al-Si Alloys U...