Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Baienwei provides controlled expansion(Si/Al) alloys,on account of lightweight,high modulus,the almost constant thermal expansivity,good machinability and custom designed prototype for applications in optical housings(70Si/Al alloy),which suitable for hermetic optical and opto-electronic housings.The alloys can replace a similar item that was fabricated by stainless steel,which suffers from numbers of drawbacks in operating.By comparision,the Al-70%Si alloy offers a lower CTE, a welcome reduction in weight, improved stiffness and rigidity, and dimensionally stable.
Custom optics,for example,the laser components,imaging components,machine vision components,bioinstruments&optomechanics.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- How And Why Alloying Elements Are A...
- AlSiC(aluminium silicon carbide)IGB...
- Some Of Heat Treatment Applications...
- Reliability With Electronic Package...
- The Usage Of Aluminum Materials In ...
- AlSi17(AlSi17Fe4Cu3Mg) Benefits
- Declaration Of Conflict-Free Minerals
- Mechanical Characterisation Of Al-S...
- High Performance Al-Si Alloys For A...
- Complex, High-volume Parts Are Idea...