Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
AlSi VS AlSiC
AlSiC has low density, low CTE, high thermal conductivity, but for the reasons that its too hard to be machined by common tools and the surface is hard to be plated, the applications of it is limited.
Baienwei AlSi alloys have the advantages of controlled expansion Low CTE, high thermal conductivity, easy to be machined, plated and welded, can directly replace Kovar, Cu-W, Cu-Mo, Ti in some applications.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- The Application Of AlSi50
- Controlled Expansion AlSi Alloys Fo...
- AlSi Cylinder Liners
- AlSi Alloys Used In Automotive
- Baienwei CNC Milling Service
- Baienwei Social Media Training- Fro...