Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Material Used to Manufacture Semiconductors - There are several materials that are used to make a semiconductor. The basic requirement of a semiconductor material is that it should not be a very good conductor of electricity, nor should it be a very bad conductor of electricity. Its properties can be changed by adding or removing atoms. Silicon is the most widely used semiconductor material. Few other materials used in making semiconductor are germanium, gallium arsenide, and silicon carbide.
: Elkem Silicon Materials is on of the world’s leading suppliers of metallurgical silicon with three production plants in Norway.
●MEMC Electronic Materials: A global pioneer in wafer technologies. Designs and develops wafer technologies to meet the needs of the electronics industry.
●Okmetic: A technology company manufacturing and further processing high-quality silicon wafers for the semiconductor and sensor industries.
●Shin-Etsu Chemical: Manufacturer and supplier of semiconductor materials, semiconductor silicon, synthetic quartz glass and PCV.
●Siltronic: Hyperpure silicon wafers and a partner to many top-tier chip manufacturers.
●Mitsubishi / Sumitomo Sumco Silicon (Sumitomo Metal Industries): Sumitomo Metal Industries, Ltd. And Mitsubishi Materials Corporation merged and integrated their silicon wafers business, including 300mm wafers and wafer-related quartz product.
●LDK Solar: Manufacturer of multicrystalline solar wafers.
●Renesola: Manufacturer of solar power products including virgin polysilicon, monocrystalline and multicrystalline solar wafers, and photovoltaic (PV) cells and modules.
●Renewable Energy Corporation: Manufacturer and supplier of silicon materials, wafers and solar solutions.
●M. Satek: Manufacturers and suppliers of polysilicon, single crystal silicon wafers, ingots(P-type and N-type) and solar modules.
●Topsil: Silicon crystal wafers and ingots.
While there are several silicon wafer manufacturing companies in the world, the above list highlights only the top and the best of such companies based on quality, production and sales.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Advanced Raw Material Al-50Si Alloy...
- Shanghai Solar Project Wins Funding...
- Silicon Aluminum(AlSi) Alloys For E...
- What Is Radio Frequency?
- EMI & RF Environmental Safety Concerns
- High Performance Diamond-coated Dri...
- Features Of AlSi25Cu4Mg Alloy Cylin...
- Rapid Solidification 70%Si-Al Alloy...
- Al-25Si Alloy Tube Billets For Top-...