Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
A wafer, also called a slice or substrate, a thin slice of semiconductor material, such as crystalline silicon,used in electronics for the fabrication of integrated circuit and in photovoltaic market for conventional, wafer-based solar cells.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- RF and Microwave
- Best Brake Drum With Low Cost,Light...
- Pump Combiner
- Controlled Expansion Alloys Industr...
- Applicable Technologies - Aluminum-...
- AlSi42(42Si/58Al) alloy is suitable...
- Material Consulting Service
- Hermetic Housings And Packages
- Hybrid/Microelectronics Packages